Liaise with the customers and suppliers regarding product requirements for new products and ongoing
• Develop project plans and project costing data.
• Develop APQP plans for implementation projects.
• Ensure timeous completion of projects.
• Controls Engineering, project and APQP meetings.
• Oversee departmental responsibilities for engineering changes and development programs.
• Oversee process related downtime and scrap root cause analysis and determine and implement
corrective and preventative action.
• Develop and implement engineering systems and procedures.
• Manage the implementation various programmes and projects.
• Effectively manage sub ordinates and resources.
• Prepare engineering product information for quotation purposes.
• Liaise with the customers and suppliers regarding related technical issues.
• Ensure the companies Vision is upheld at all levels
• Ensure adequate staffing and direct subordinates to achieve relevant goals timeously
• Responsible for training, coaching, and guidance of subordinates
• Monitor, manage and report on the performance of the Engineering function
• Minimum degree/diploma with qualification in Engineering.
• At least 5 years in a similar environment.
• Minimum 5 years managerial experience.
• Artisan qualification will be an added advantage.
• Familiar with project management principles.
• Advance computer literacy
• Planning, organizing, controlling skills
• Critical thinking and innovation
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Decision making/problem solving skills
• Conflict handling and dispute resolutions skills
• Ability to cope with stressful situations
Company Specific Requirements:
• Team Player
• Customer Focus
• Chairing Disciplinary Hearings
Please forward CV and ALL supporting documentation to, firstname.lastname@example.org.">email@example.com.
Should you not hear from Profile Personnel within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful for the vacancy. Please note all applications will automatically be added to our database for future vacancies.
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.