A governance, risk, compliance and collaboration solution provider within the Asset Verification / Information Systems Industry, seeks to employ an Electrical Engineer, within their Asset Verification department. Position will be a contractual position.
1. Asset Verification in Electrical Engineering Dept including but not limited to:
- Underground cable (HV, MV, and LV)
- Overhead Lines (HV, MV, and LV)
- All electrical assets inside power stations, substations, and switching stations
- All outdoor assets like Ring Main Units (RMU), street lights, high musts, and street cameras
- Building installation assets like small power, lighting, air conditioners, fire detection system, and intercom alarm system
2. Assets verification in Civil Engineering Dept. including but not limited to:
- Roads and stormwater
- Water and sanitation
- Building elements /structures
- National Diploma and/or B Tech in Electrical Engineering: Heavy Current
- Minimum 5 years industry experience
- Code 08 / EB driver's license
- HV Regulations Certificate (Optional)
Competencies / Attributes:
- Good communication skills (verbal / written)
- Professional appearance
- Organise work independently and work efficiently
- Time Management
- Be able to travel on national basis if needed
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link