A stable and growing online learning institution, based in East London, is seeking a Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Developer, to join their IT Team.
This is development role involves requirement gathering as well as working on the deployment, customization and integration of Microsoft CRM, including the CRM Portal and internal applications within the organization that would integrate with Microsoft CRM Dynamics 365.
- Administration, Development and Testing of the CRM solutions and websites
- Create and Troubleshoot Microsoft CRM workflows
- Customize Microsoft CRM customer self-service portal
- Microsoft CRM Data Management
- Querying client data
- Bulk data imports and updates
- Ability to work on cloud-based CRM implementation
- Ability to integrate CRM with other systems (REST API)
- Ability to write and debug Plugins
Minimum requirements / required experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems or Management Information System, or equivalent work experience
- Dynamics Certifications required - PL-900, MB-901, MB-200
- Dynamics Certification preferred - MB210, MB220, MB230 or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years experience in Software Development
- 5+ years experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- 2+ years experience building solutions on Dynamics 365 Customer Service, Sales, and/or Marketing modules
- Proficient in writing SQL Queries and using D365 query tools and languages
- Power BI practical experience
- Experience with software development life cycle management
- Powerapps and Power Automate experience is advantages
- Microsoft CRM workflows experience is advantages
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.