Outline of job functions:
- Experience in the BEE codes / preparation of BEE scorecards
- Experience in trusts / setting up trusts or at least an interest in studying this.
- Some experience in either a legal or accounting setting.
- Completing accounting articles or legal articles at a firm.
- Work under pressure
- Must be detail orientated
- Will be working closely with a senior associate so must be presentable and well-spoken
- Able to work independently to an extent
- Career path would be a BEE specialist with the set up of Trusts and preparation of Wills in the future as an aside.
- Age: between 25 and 35
- 3 - 5 years' experience in similar role and duties
- Own drivers license and vehicle
- Based in our EL office
- At least matric
- Basic salary offered
Please forward CV and ALL supporting documentation to, firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you not hear from Profile Personnel within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful for the vacancy. Please note all applications will automatically be added to our database for future vacancies.