Top Automotive Industry client is seeking a candidate to improve efficiency, reduce waste, identify and implement solutions, meet project deadlines and accurately document the necessary requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to foster an environment for ideation, prototyping and production
- Demonstrated business acumen to take from design to implementation and preferably experience scaling a concept
- Must have IT Development and Systems Knowledge Experience with SAP MM/WM or SD Modules
- Experience with Test Management Tools / software (e.g. SAP CBTA, HP ALM, etc.)
- Experience with software development methodologies and practices (Agile, Scrum, etc.)
- Experience in Data Analysis and Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience in rolling out initiatives that leverage multiplatform technologies
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally and to work a 3 shift model
- Ability to perform the minimum required physical and mental requirements of the function.
- Must have an excellent ability to multi-task effectively working on several projects synchronously
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum NQF 7 – BSC/BCom/BTech in Information Technology or B. Eng. (Industrial Engineering) or relevant equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in IT, or at least 6 months participation on our MBSA Graduate Development Programme,
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in SAP S/4 HANA, SAP MM/ WM or SD module(s),
- Knowledge of SAP Solution Manager and automated Test Suites will be advantageous,
- Ability to debug SAP ABAP will be advantageous,
- Knowledge of Supply Chain processes will be beneficial
Please forward CV and ALL supporting documentation to, firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com
Should you not hear from Profile Personnel within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful for the vacancy. Please note all applications will automatically be added to our database for future vacancies.