- 10 - 15 Years experience in the Automotive industry
- Grade 12 (non-negotiable)
- Tertiary Education in Logistics and Supply Chain would be advantage
- Must reside in or around East London
- MUST have automotive experience
- Willing to work Temp contract
- Establish, monitor and control department budget that will effectively contribute to the overall manufacturing objectives and plant / business unit and company goals.
- Employ techniques / methods for effective problem solving and continuous improvement.
- Implement supply chain control processes which ensures the availability of materials for an uninterrupted flow of production in accordance with “Just-In-Time” delivery schedules, while maintaining minimum inventories.
- Assist with the development of inventory and freight budgets for the purpose of establishing acceptable inventory levels and freight spend upon which performance can be measure and operating controls affected.
- Manage budgeted inventory levels for each supplier and ensure that supplier orders are processed in line with acceptable sales estimates, standard lead times and optimum prices.
- Forecast reviews and update on a quarterly basis
- Monthly review of:
- Safety stock parameters.
- MOQ parameters by supplier.
- Strategic safety by item.
- MRP Planning Horizons.
- Planning exception reports.
- Looking for opportunities to combine milk runs, and warehouse consolidation and distribution.
- Assist with coordination of engineering changes, product balance outs and new product launches, within the plant system, with suppliers and customer, to insure orderly and timely transition in the flow of materials and production.
- Being able to analyze data from supply chain and freight analyst to ensure accurate reporting
Please forward CV and ALL supporting documentation to, firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you not hear from Profile Personnel within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful for the vacancy. Please note all applications will automatically be added to our database for future vacancies.