• Ensure legal compliance for air/ocean export shipments
• Responsible for filing of freight forwarders documents
• Creating receipts in QAD/Doc lib for freight invoices
• Assisting with queries relating to part supplier payments
• Updating and maintaining weekly / monthly reports
• Assisting with MEC preparation and support to Supply Chain Analysts
• Ensure Logistics supplier invoices are according to agreed rates and quotes
• Administrate purchase requisitions for Logistics Service providers
• Receipt and submit Logistics service provider invoices
• Arrange courier collections for Non-production parts
• Record airfreight costs to SFA system
• Maintain Logistics Service Provider standards
• Minimum Grade 12 or Matric
• Post Matric Qualification in related field (Example: National Diploma Logistics)
• 2 years’ experience in similar role
• Advance computer literacy
• Critical thinking and innovation
• Decision making/problem solving skills
• Ability to cope with stressful situations
• Knowledge of Microsoft excel, pivot tables and graphical reporting techniques
• Organizational skills
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.