Quality Assurance Manager (Service Desk)– Durbanville, Cape Town
R400 000 Per Annum Negotiable on Qualification and Relevant Experience
Global Managed Services firm is expanding!
Quality Assurance plays a significant role in both helping their Clients organisation deliver exceptional 24/7 customer service and providing continual training and reinforcement for their global technical support engineers.
The QA Manager will be responsible for managing the QA process from end-to-end, including audit execution, reporting and QA process management.
This role will report and identify improvements and will allow you to influence the level of service being delivered to their clients daily, whilst helping shape and develop their global team of service delivering technical engineers.
- Deliver on the Companies Service Desk Quality Assurance Process to agreed KPI’s and measures that are aligned with our business's strategies.
- Take ownership for the Quality Assurance Framework and execute daily quality assurance audits, considering the 24/7 nature of the business.
- Generate monthly global and regional reports for Senior Management.
- Generate regular reports for team leaders based on the QA results to aid structured feedback for our team with the aim towards continuous improvement.
- Help develop new and improve existing QA process documentation.
- Work with Process Owners and Managers to provide recommendations and influence improvements to generate wider process health within Managed Services
- Promote the implementation of best practices.
- QA duties and assignments as required.
Skills, knowledge and experience required:
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally from within a managed services provider or consultancy.
- Operational audit delivery and reporting experience.
- Data-driven and analytical skills.
- Ability to identify improvement opportunities.
- Experience in working with global teams and the flexibility to ensure global engagement.
- Drive continual service improvement
- Able to influence and encourage people.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong people and collaboration skills.
- ITIL V3 or above (highly desired).