Process Owner (Managed Services: ITIL V3+) – Durbanville, Cape Town
R480 – R600 000 Per Annum Negotiable on relevant experience gained
Our client, a Global Managed Services firm is offering this exciting career prospect to join their team of passionate thought leaders in a dynamic and collaborative environment!
Process owners play a significant role in helping our Client’s organisation take advantage of process improvements by working with business stakeholders to design new and improve existing processes, as well as developing their knowledge and understanding of the business service management concepts.
Be responsible for managing a process from end-to-end and include implementation, maintenance and improvement of this process. This role will define how their processes work and identify where improvements are needed by applying your own vision and thinking.
This role will allow you to influence the direction of the business process evolution, represent your colleagues and customers’ needs and help them adopt new practices.
- Define the Companies process mission, vision, tactics, goals, objectives, KPIs and the measures that are aligned with our business's strategies.
- Monitor and report process performance against KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Synchronize process improvement plans with other process owners within the value chain and other interfacing processes.
- Ensure appropriate process designs, including the correct business requirements.
- Work with Process Managers to ensure successful end-to-end execution and fit for purpose of the process.
- Help develop clear and simple process documentation.
- Define and champion MBG’s process change, capability investments and continuously increase the maturity of the process and sustain each level of development.
- Promote the implementation of best practices.
Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally from within a managed services provider or a consultancy
- Operational Delivery and design experience
- ITIL V3 or above (essential)
- Data-driven, analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Curious, inquisitive problem solver with a strong sense of process ownership
- Ability to identify cost-saving measures and improvement opportunities
- Ability to model business processes & procedures
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects and lead, and influence teams
- Experience in working with senior stakeholders and managing expectations
- Possess the skills to think of the ‘bigger picture and always thinking strategically
- Able to influence and empower people
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong people and collaboration skills