ServiceNow Administrator – Durbanville, Cape Town
Our client, a Global Managed Services firm is offering this exciting career prospect to join their team of passionate thought leaders in a dynamic and collaborative environment!
R300 – R480 000 Per Annum dependant on qualifications and years of relevant experience
- Requirements gathering and scoping for Continual Service Improvement
- Maintaining the library of Service Management processes and procedures
- Document requirements for system modifications and changes
- Consulting with and providing guidance to Managed Services leaders
- Present CSI initiatives to necessary governance forums
- Catalogue and Service Level Management
- Maintain the list of standard service offerings in the ServiceNow portfolio
- Create new service offerings in ServiceNow
- Workflow management
- Configure the appropriate workflows to facilitate a timely request fulfilment process
- Identify optimisation and automation opportunities to speed up the servicing of core service requests
- Maintain a focused set of reports and support the Managed Services team in minimising multiple reports
- Assist in the creation of reports which enable a professional and accurate presentation to clients of the value of services delivered.
- Contribute to the creation of reports which help in the analysis of service quality and the driving of service improvement
- Help in the creation of powerful dashboards and task assignment workflow
- Configuration and Data Maintenance
- Enhance CMDB information with the configuration of Application Service and Technical Services CI’s
- Creation and maintenance of users and groups in the platform used for notification, approval, work assignment and role-based access in the system.
- Maintenance of all lists, tables and data fields in the platform
What type of experience do you need to be successful in this role?
- At least 2 years’ experience as a ServiceNow administrator (essential)
- Certified ServiceNow administrator (essential)
- ServiceNow ITSM modules Configuration and SPM skills
- Knowledge of ITIL best practices and/or ITIL V.3 Foundation Certificate
- Experience in creating reports and Dashboards in ServiceNow modules
- Experience in IT Operations Management (ITOM) features, and integration with 3rd party monitoring tools (advantageous)