Senior Manager: Call Centre Operations (Insurance)
Sunday, 13 June 2021
General Employment - Other General Employment
Our company is looking to fill the position of Senior Manager: Call Centre Operations (Insurance) to be based at our Durban Offices.
• Matric qualification
• Clear criminal and credit records
• Incumbent must be KI (RE 1) under Long- Term & Short- Term Insurance categories
• At least 3 years Call Centre Manager experience in a contact centre/sales/travel/insurance environment
• Previous proven track record of senior leadership(CCM) in a contact centre environment managing Process Improvements, Improved Customer Experience, Lean operations, Risk Management
• Knowledge and experience in new systems implementation and maintenance
• Strong understanding and knowledge of systems (Strong Technical & Reporting ability).
• Proven experience and working knowledge of Quality Management
• Proven experience and working knowledge of Performance Management
• Proven experience and working knowledge of Reward and Recognition systems
• Proven ability to motivate, develop & coach people.
• Strong people management skills.
In line with our Employment Equity Target, preference will be given to EE candidates.
Should you not receive feedback from us in the next 2 weeks of your applicant, please consider your application as being unsuccessful.