Our client is recruiting for a Scheme Accountant, to retains accountability for the overall integrity of all financial information pertaining to the scheme.
- To ensure that all transactions relating to the scheme are recorded completely and accurately in the correct reporting period, and within the correct accounts in the general ledger.
- To provide our Business Partners with accurate, complete, reliable, and value-adding financial reporting, financial analysis and insight relating to the financial status of the schemes administered by the company.
- Data Integrity and Validation
Premium Collection, Reporting, Analysis and Disbursements
Statutory, Adhoc and Year End Reporting
- Customer Experience
Scheme improvements, initiatives and developments
- B Comm. or equivalent national diploma in Finance/Accounting is required.
- At least 2- 3 years previous related working experience in a corporate entity is required.
- Experience in working with advanced Excel is required.
- Previous work experience in the financial services environment would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience in dealing with underwriters/clients/business partners would be an advantage