My Insurance Client in Balito is looking for an Office Administrator / Receptionist
Your duties will include answering telephone calls, redirecting telephone calls, taking messages, filing, loading policies onto the MMX System and Digital Cabinet.
To further elaborate:
- Welcoming visitors and directing them to the relevant office/personnel.
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including office correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations.
- Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, and the conference room schedule in order to prevent duplicate bookings.
- Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and other files related to the company’s operations (Digital Cabinet)
- Purchasing office supplies, equipment, and furniture.
- Control the office supplies state and make sure it is in accordance with office needs
- Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities, and equipment.
- Performing other relevant duties when needed.
- Coordinate and oversee all office activities
- Ensure adherence to relevant company procedures and policies
- Keep databases in check and update them regularly
- Supervise cleaning crew and cleanliness of office space
- Create and present reports for senior managers
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Maintains security and telecommunications system.
- Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
- Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbooks, and issuing visitor badges.
- Operates telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Supports continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
You must have:
- 2-5 years experience in Reception & Office Administration
- Afrikaans & English (First Language)