Be the Management Representative for both the Health and Safety and Quality departments.
• To make decisions with respect to all matters pertaining to statutory and regulatory requirements, operational risks, including matters pertaining to environmental impacts of business activities as well as managing the QMS system, ensuring adherence to theQuality Policy.
• To conduct risk analyses on business strategies and all business processes and to establish business monitoring systems to track progress against business objectives and KPI’s using actual business data.
• Manage all outsourced service providers with respect to Risk, Legal Compliance and Quality.
• To analyse and interpret data trends to correct processes when targets have not been achieved, to set and / or reset targets for future monitoring.
• To act in a technical advisory capacity to Management with respect to such data trends
and to benchmark against global best practices.
• Develop test methods for all products and manage product and raw material trials.
• Assist with the compilation of compliance statements according to customer specifications.
• Take an active role in customer complaint resolution.
• Ensure QMS-related training is provided for new employees.
• Prepare product recipe sheets on receipt of product request.
• Create and update product codes and BOMs.
• Promote occupational health and safety within the Organisation and develop safer and healthier ways of working.
• Ensure ISO 14001:2015 system design, implementation, training and legal compliance
for both sites.
• Assisting the organization in the fulfilment of Legal Compliance obligations including for external audits
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• BEng or BSc in Chemistry or similar equivalent qualification
• A relevant recognised certificate in Health and Safety Management
• A relevant recognised certificate in relevant quality management systems
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment with preferably 5 years in a role encompassing both Health and Safety and Quality management duties..
• Experience in the Plastics Industry is an advantage.
• Must have intermediate computer skills on Microsoft office.
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.