Quality Assurance (Homewear)
Saturday, 27 February 2021
General Employment - Other General Employment
- Ensuring that the final product observes the company’s quality standards.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of inspection activities, the detection and resolution of problems, and the delivery of satisfactory outcomes.
- Should any defects be found, QA specialist to apply corrective actions.
- Plan, execute, and oversee inspection and testing of incoming and outgoing product to confirm quality conformance to specifications and quality deliverables
- Assist operations and local quality function in tracking, documenting, and reporting quality levels as well as CSR, environmental and health and safety goals/KPIs
- Analyze and investigate product complaints or reported quality issues to ensure closure in accordance with company guidelines and external regulatory requirements
- Develop or update company inspection procedures to ensure capture and investigation, as well as proper documentation of complaints
- Provide training and support to quality assurance team on systems, policies, procedures, and core processes
- Professional certification, such as Six Sigma, Quality Engineer, or Quality Auditor
- Superb computer competence, including database management
- Knowledge of quality assurance terminology, methods, and tools
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of testing best practices, version control practices and defect management practice