- Perform quality assessments on all incoming products from vendors and outgoing products for delivery to customers.
- Measure product dimensions, examine functionality and compare the final product to the specifications
- Document inspection outcomes by completing detailed reports and performance records.
- Recommend improvements to the product if product is not acceptable quality.
- Teach the rework team about quality control concerns to improve product excellence.
- Supervise the rework process.
- Resolve quality-related issues in a timely manner.
The person must have the following:
- Attention to Detail when checking the products.
- Must have good computer skills and be able to create work reports.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be hands on and be able to carry cartons.
- Must have good time keeping skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure and long hours including weekends.
- Must be able to monitor work in progress by casual laborers.
- Must have Own transport. (not negotiable)