The suitable candidate’s main responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Adhere to best practices and efficient of payroll processes.
- Oversee employee, transactions and reporting activities.
- Assist in payroll calculations, and support the Payroll Team where applicable
- Record maintain current employees and update payroll master data where applicable.
- Process payroll includes importing WFM hours and checking of data.
- Checking of payrolls to the highest standard and validating Payroll Administrators input done.
- Maintain employee records for new hires, pay changes, and terminations.
- Will Assist Management with given tasks at times
- Salary checklists and variance reports that enlist all new additions, terminations, maternity
- gross earnings, deductions to be checked and validation for approval by relevant managers
- Prepare payroll related reports.
- Prepare files for authorisations of designated payrolls.
- Update Leave forms on VIP Premier
- Resolve payroll queries
- Printing and Distribution of Payslips
- Providing Month End Reports for Financial Manager
- Excellent communication skills,
- Time management skills – able to plan, prioritize and organize.
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Accurate with attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure and long hours.
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification;
- Diploma /Degree in Finance Qualification or Payroll Qualification
- 5+ Years’ experience in specific working area – Payroll on Sage VIP Premier
Computer literacy, MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Sage VIP Premier
Legislative knowledge (SARS, BCEA, LRA)
Preferably Security Industry Background
Clean disciplinary, criminal and credit record;