We are looking for a dynamic Oracle Developer to be based in Durban.
The successful candidate will be involved in design, build, implementation and support of Application suites from the functional specification to product.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- BSc (Computer Science or Information Systems)/ BCom (Information Systems)
- Microsoft and or Oracle certifications (Advantage)
- 3 - 4 years’ experience in systems development
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience using Oracle Forms, Reports and PL/SQL
- Experience working with and developing laboratory information systems (Advantage)
- Azure, Xamarin, SQLite, Windows Store App & Windows Phone development (Advantage)
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ATTRIBUTES
- Strong analytical skills using Object-oriented design and programming
- Contributes towards improving development/ support process
- Ability to understand and interpret requirements and technical specifications
- Motivating and developing people to deliver superior results in a responsible manner
- Taking responsibility and accountability for own behaviour, performance and development
- Takes a logical, analytical approach to problem solving and pays close attention to detail
- Scheduling, prioritisation, successful delivery of improvements, bug fixes and support of the product suite
- Create and amend programs in accordance with the design, agreed development standards and tools
- Available to provide After-hours and 24/7 support on a rotational basis
- Review technical deliverables and manage quality in order to ensure that what has been built meets user expectation
- Plan, design and conduct test of program
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.