An exciting position for a Sales Representative exist with our client based in the Waterfall area.
- Generating Quotes and proposals
- Maintain up-to-date contact entries to CRM/System.
- Responsible for existing and new client base
- Required to call on customers new and existing
- Sell our solutions involving OEM, upgrades, retrofits, PLC/HMI development.
- Must have experience in Industrial Automation.
- Must have knowledge on industrial processes.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in using Microsoft Excel and Word
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Good organizational skills (Time management etc.)
- At least 5 Years sales experience in a B2B (Business to Business Environment)
- Problem Solving ability must be high due to the nature of the environment this business operates in
- An ability to think logically
Sales candidates that has experience in selling industrial equipment and or services related to industrial machine upkeep.
Ideally the candidate would have been involved in the engineering sector where the machines are built – importing & selling is not the same thing.