A reputable full service advertising agency has an exciting opportunity for a Mid-weight Copywriter.
- Conceptualising, writing, crafting and producing outstanding creative work which communicates to a target audience within the scope of the brand and creative brief supplied
- Writing top quality scripts, concept statements, long copy, short copy, body copy, pay-off lines etc. for approval from Creative Director and client
- Produce work of a fully integrated nature (e.g. online, newspapers, brochures, radio, television, cinema, billboards, catalogues, internet, wobblers / point-of-sale etc.)
- Regularly create proactive work that helps grow existing clients and win new accounts
- Manage multiple accounts that require working within scheduling requirements
- Pitch creative work with confidence
- Minimum of two to five years’ experience as a Copywriter at a reputable Advertising Agency
- Post-graduate degree or National Diploma (or similar), specialising in Copywriting
- Conceptual ability and solid writing skills with a portfolio that demonstrates this (ideally award-winning)
- Excellent command of the English language including impeccable grammar, spelling and phrasing etc.
- Must be self-managed and able to complete projects with limited supervision
- Self-disciplined with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure in a close knit team environment