Fully responsible for the maintenance of general tools and equipment.
• Removes old equipment and installs new machinery in factory.
• Inspects newly acquired equipment upon arrival, checking every part to be sure that they
are working and meet industry standards before they are put to use in the factory.
• Resolves and repairs all system faults and anomalies associated with installation,
operation, maintenance, and connectivity problems, including changes, adjustments, and
modifications to control code and standard operating parameters.
• Locates sources of problems in mechanical devices in operation by using precision
measuring and testing instruments.
• Verification and the finding of solutions to the results of troubleshooting on the electronic
and mechanical systems of machineries or allied installation for the overall company.
• Analyses and investigates breakdowns which have resulted in production stoppages after
unsuccessful interventions from other Production personnel and reports findings to the
Operation’s/ Factory Manager for further analysis.
• Ensure that relevant daily maintenance documents are properly being verified (e.g., daily
maintenance schedule and maintenance report book) and acknowledge all documents
accordingly. If any doubts or discrepancies appear, report immediately to the Operation’s
• Reporting, recording and arranging for any change of spare parts.
• Ordering parts for machinery
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• Qualified Electrician (Red Seal) with mechanical and welding knowledge
• 5 years’ experience as a qualified electrician
• Must be able to read and interpret drawings
• PLC – good basic knowledge and experience, programming would be an advantage
• Knowledge and usage of VSD’s, soft starters, DOL, star-delta, forward/ reverse, servo
• Knowledge on fault finding, testing of panels and installation of equipment
• Working knowledge on cabling, cable ladders, wire ways, routing, terminations/
• Basic knowledge of instrumentation, pneumatics, and hydraulics
• Relay technology/ logics knowledge
• Tools and equipment
• General factory/ building maintenance
• Motor applications and knowledge
• Computer Literate
• Valid driver’s license and own vehicle
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.