Lecturer: Strategic and Change Management
Wednesday, 03 March 2021
General Employment - Other General Employment
- A master’s degree, preferably an MBA, where the candidate is able to take responsibility for the management of the programme
- Previous experience in public or private higher education institution
- Familiarity with the higher education regulatory environment and requirements.
- High level computer literacy; Strong linguistic, advanced analytical and report writing skills; Sound interpersonal skills.
- An added advantage would be a candidate with strong digital literacy skills.
- At least 5 years' lecturing experience