Lead : Trainer
Friday, 05 March 2021
General Employment - Other General Employment
- Instructing new hire and conducting process specific training including Compliance, Systems, Product, Process, Phone , SOP’s and customer service training , sales training.
- Conducting refresher or corrective trainings.
- To implement the training curriculum successfully and in a timely manner
- To achieve a desirable training output / throughput of 85%.
- Develop classroom agenda, timelines and content flow as necessary to deliver effective training to participants.
- Monitor progress and provide support to new hires during the 0 – 30 calendar days post classroom.
- Monitor calls and provide feedback to the agents on the floor.
- Generate training reports including client monthly, MBR training reports, batch wise and other administrative work as determined by your manager.
- Giving structured feedback to new hires, existing agents, managers and operational team.
- To create tollgates and monthly knowledge assessments.
- Coaching of agent within the 0 - 30 days.
- Complete daily training administration work such as tracking of learner data, capturing training registers, timekeeping, HR requirements and other administrative tasks as required in a timely and accurate manner.
- To contribute towards building an excellent training delivery team / process group.
- Adhere to the KPI requirements within your area working closely with the Assistant Training Manager and Training Managers.
- Designing and developing training curriculum as required.
- Developing effective induction training sessions.
- Monitoring and reviewing the progress of trainees by obtaining feedback from the operations team and conducting surveys
- Revising and amending training material where necessary, in order to adapt to changes that occur within the business.