Junior applications engineer/mechanical engineer
Tuesday, 15 June 2021
General Employment - Other General Employment
- Providing fast and effective support to our clients via phone calls, emails, TeamViewer or on-site.
- Support function in allocated specialized fields within the software package.
- Presenting of various training courses as allocated to each AE.
- Providing demonstrations and technical insight into the various software packages to assist the sales team during the sales process.
- Review customers' technical needs and assists higher level engineers in developing service solutions to meet these needs. Monitoring existing systems and recommending improvement.
- Sharpen your knowledge on the software with its most recent functions and features. Improving your knowledge through training and the certification program.
- Assist with presentations/demonstrations at webinars/seminars/hands-on training and the launch events.
- Conducting implementations for customers on any of th products.
- Assist with the delivery of products to clients and ensure the customer is aware of Mecad and the support we provide.
- Fishing for potential leads when talking to customers.
- Assist customers with consultation work if they do not have the knowledge or a license of a specific product
- Trouble shoot customer issues and provide all test results and findings to us in a professional manner so that this information can be used by developers to enhance the product
- Be the link between customer and our products.