My client is looking for an experienced intermediate to senior iOS developer with more than three years’ experience, to be involved in every aspect of building and maintaining native iOS apps for our broad and diverse range of clients.
1x Junior to Intermediate
1x Intermediate to Senior
Our company is proudly headquartered in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa. Due to our way of working, this position is best suited to those who live in or are able to move to the Durban area.
As a successful candidate you would
- Be directly involved in creating native apps for our clients and partners in the fields of media, communications and education.
- Actively contribute to ideation, strategy, implementation and iteration of features and functionality for Fabrik.
- Be responsible for upholding code quality and testing practices for our fleet of iOS apps.
- Uphold our values of service, quality, maintainability, design and iteration in a teaching and learning environment.
- Be accountable for creating and maintaining world class applications.
We expect from you as a successful candidate that
- You have excellent technical knowledge of Objective-C or Swift on Xcode.
- You have more than three years’ experience working as a mid-level or senior developer, having filled the primary role on a shipped iOS app developed natively.
- You are used to an in-flight teaching and mentoring atmosphere.
You would even be more successful as a candidate if
- You have recently published and/or maintained live app(s) in the App Store.
- You have some experience in a leadership/team lead role.
- You have experience in UI design.
As a person you should be able to recognise yourself in the following
- A professional who understands that best results are achieved through collaborating with others, and not just in working alone.
- A natural-born teacher who will do what it takes to up-skill the people around you, and has an opinion on what constitutes great work.
- Career-focused with the motivation to forge one’s own path to success within a high-performing team.
- The diligence and discipline to get things done, no matter the level or perceived cachet of the task.
As a team, we’re looking for who are curious, open to feedback, and enjoy working together to create a better solution. We’re looking for team-mates who are not necessarily defined by their technical experience, but people with imagination and energy, vision and shared values, curiosity and heart. Everything else you need can and will be learned along the way through immersion in our iterative environment.