Our client is seeking an Intermediate Oracle Developer to join their fast paced and dynamic team.
Primary Responsibilities for the Role
- Investigate system malfunctions across financial systems and sub systems
- Support application systems and business processes
- Annotate detailed solutions to assigned logs on the call tracking system in a clear and concise manner
Desired Skills, Experience and Qualities:
Education & Qualification
- BTech, IT/Computer Science degree or diploma
- Preference if OCP certification track underway/complete.
- A minimum of 3 - 4 years in systems development
- Strong development background or experience in ERP support/development, using Oracle forms and reports, and PL/SQL (or similar) query language
- Strong analytical skills using Object-oriented design and programming
- Preference will be given to developers with sound financial background, and 1+ year of knowledge/experience in Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF) and Java.