Sunday, 18 April 2021
General Employment - Other General Employment
- Providing online teaching consultation by understanding faculty’s teaching style, the course learning objectives, required instructional components while co-developing a suitable course delivery strategy and co-identifying relevant learning technologies that would embrace the design of the curriculum for online delivery.
- Staying current with online learning trends in higher education, online learning effectiveness, online student readiness, and new online learning tools and methodologies.
- Responsibility for everyday online faculty and student support services including but not limited to developing online teaching resources (best practice guides and tutorials), producing eLearning modules, and managing course review assessments.
- Developing, coordinating and participating in online teaching seminars and workshops that demonstrate effective uses of instructional technologies in online teaching.
- Creative, learner-focused storyboards that encourage engagement through a blended learning approach.
- Appropriate use of colours, images, layout etc. to create an aesthetically pleasing learning experience.
- Work with subject matter experts to develop meaningful content, which includes formative and summative activities