General Employment - Other General Employment
- The Graphic Designer will be responsible for maintaining the brand strategy of the company. The incumbent will ensure that the marketing and promotional materials remain updated and current.
- Duties include but are not limited to digital mock-ups, photo editing, presentation, developing proposal concepts.
- Management of the company’s digital foot print including social media content, website updates, and content monitoring on all customer e-commerce platforms.
- Put together a good presentation and quality handouts that effectively communicate the business proposition and gain buy in.
- A highly motivated graphic designer who is conceptually strong and demonstrates outstanding craft skills
- Have a good knowledge of latest trends and the history of graphic design.
- Must be able to produce and craft “original” and usable concepts and design in response to creative briefs.
- Will be required to work as an active team player on projects.
- Must have good knowledge of the reproduction and printing processes.
- Must gather an understanding of the client and brand and design accordingly.
- Candidate must be a “self-starter” and have a proactive attitude – not a “reactive” one