My Client is looking for an experienced senior Front-end developer? with more than 3 years’ experience, to work on a broad range of exciting current and new projects for their clients and partners in the fields of media, communication and education.??
As a successful candidate you would be:
- Directly involved in creating high-performance, scalable web products on various platforms and frameworks, as well as mentoring junior developers in the team.
- Actively contribute to ideation, strategy, implementation and iteration of features and functionality for the other division of the company.
- Uphold our values of service, quality, maintainability, design and iteration in a teaching and learning environment.
- Be accountable for creating and maintaining world class applications.
You will need:
- Angular and AngularJS
- Knowledge of web infrastructure and architecture
- 3rd-party APIs
- Communicating with web services using JSON/XML
- UX/UI Design
- Site profiling, benchmarking and performance optimization
- Working in a DevOps environment