An exciting position for a Field Service Technician exists with our client based in Riverhorse Valley.
- To do quotations, repairs and services on all equipment internally and externally.
- To offer prompt and friendly customer service when dealing with clients/customers.
- Travelling a requirement.
- Flexible for after hour stand-by and call outs.
- Extensive reporting and communication.
- Repairs and maintenance
- Ensure that all units are accurately Serviced and/or quoted as per the Service and Maintenance report.
- Ensure that pictures are taken when Servicing and quoting on all units.
- Ensure that all serviced and repaired units are fully operational.
- Ensure that all serviced or repaired units have a zero percent return rate..
- Responsible for booking machines into the Workshop.
- Responsible for doing quotations/services on all machines.
- Complete Service Reports and Service book quotes.
- Ensure all quotes are correct.
- Customer service
- Promote ethical service to all customers visiting Stores and at the customer’s premises.
- Assist customers telephonically.
- Assist with loading and off-loading of machines.
- Maintain responsible driving and obey all the rules of the road.
- Responsibility for traffic violations and fines.
- Ensure that vehicle is clean and tidy.
- Report any incidence promtly to the Branch Manager.
· Electrical/Electronic qualification would be an advantage.
· Computer skills: Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
Presentable and well spoken