Our client is looking for an Operations Manager who would be responsible for the effective and successful daily management of production, maintenance, labour, quality control and safety measures on site.
• Lead problem-solving and process improvement with the plant and customer to achieve resolution and elimination of product issues.
• Plan the plant capacity in respect of manpower and ergonomics.
• Direct and coordinate activities of employees engaged in the production or processing of goods, such as blow mould machine operators, maintenance mechanics, quality inspectors and warehouse workers.
• Provide for successful new product launches by ensuring clear specification development, process capability definition, and attainment of customer satisfaction on initial shipments.
• Undertaking a costing of production in terms of material, cost of production and profit to influence the determination of the budget.
• Estimating, negotiating and agreeing on budgets and timescales with customers and managers.
• Interview employment candidates and authorize personnel hires. Authorize employment actions of plant personnel.
• Address employees’ issues or grievances and administer collective bargaining agreements.
• Maintain health and safety standards within the entire factory site whilst complying with laws, regulations and ISO requirements.
• Adhere to company standards and production policies to meet company objectives.
• Develop staff through continuous training and skills enhancement initiatives and motivates staff where needed and possible.
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.