DM Client Service Inbound Admin: Executive
Wednesday, 24 February 2021
General Employment - Other General Employment
- Liaison within the NAC Travel department in terms of all escalated queries and response time.
- Managing all DM Client Service administrative queries and incoming documentation effectively
- Resolving customers queries and escalating as necessary within agreed turnaround times
- Undertaking general administration functions
- To ensure all required reports are submitted to Head office as required
- Accurately logging customers calls and cases management activities in some instance
- Maintain high standard of product knowledge and adherence to protocols to ensure that customer received accurate and consistent information.