Our client a leading manufacturing company in the Durban area is recruiting for a Customer Services Representative, to act as the primary point of contact for all day to day customer requirements and co-ordination, from order placement through to receipt of cash, to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- To ensure all details are accurately captured on the company system on a live basis.
- To proactively identify and support all customer requirements through co-ordination of activities with internal departments.
- Execution of all export related sales order administrative duties including customer operational requirements.
- Responsible for accuracy, compliance and submission of export documentation requirements.
Qualifications & experience:
- 3 year degree / diploma in a commercial field
- 3 years customer services experience in a petrochemical industry
- Customer Service or logistics experience with demonstrated skills and knowledge of Export and Domestic transactions and documentary requirements.
Skills & Competencies
- High levels of numeracy and literacy essential.
- A self-starter with high standards, capable of acting and working under own initiative.
- A flexible approach to work activities with a strong commitment to excellent customer service.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) at all levels.
- Excellent inter-personal skills and telephone skills.
- Strong organisational skills, accuracy and ability to manage multiple and changing priorities.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office packages and ideally practical knowledge of an ERP system (J D Edwards Enterprise 1) and CRM programs.