Customer Service Co-Ordinator position available in the Supply Chain, Operations Department, within Chemical Manufacturing company for an energetic, self-driven individual, who enjoys working in a fast paced environment. 3- 5 years customer service experience within Chemical industry required. Based in Durban region.
- National Diploma or equivalent in Customer Care Service Management
- Min 3 years experience in Customer Services
- Min 2 years experience in the Chemical Industry
- Knowledge and experience of processes and procedures for order processing
- Co-ordination of all orders from order placement to expediting and liaising with sales and/or Supply Chain Manager throughout
- Receiving and processing sales orders, following through to delivery and invoicing, ensuring accurate processing, including export orders (incoterms, VAT act etc.)
- Month-end processing and reconciliation of orders, consignment stocks and tasks to ensure timely submission
- Dealing with queries from Customers and Sales Representatives
- Normal filing/processing of documentation and follow up work
- Liaising with other support and sales team members
- Ensuring compliance with all SHERQ requirements and be involved in Continuous Improvement Projects
Only online applications will be accepted. Should you be shortlisted we will make contact with you.
Note: It is illegal to have incomplete/misrepresented/false information on your CV.