A well know Manufacturing company is looking for a Chief Technical Officer to join their team of dynamic and energetic professional. The ideal candidate will have at least 8 years management experience within the FMCG/Manufacturing industry.
- Qualification in Chemical Engineering
- 8 + years experience at a Senior Management level
- Must have 5 + years experience in implementing and managing audits ( from safety to operational related audit)
- Must have knowledge of edible oils operations
- Experience and a strong understanding of installation, new projects and project management in the FMCG industry
- Must be financially and commercially skilled in budget management / control
- Must have a track record of leading multi-discipline teams to deliver on required, agreed KPI’s and within budget
- Must understand customer needs and be able to turn requirements into innovative strategic solutions
- Refine and implement Operations strategy including aspects such as area selection, product design and delivery, portfolio quality management and communications
- Responsible for the management of the overall quality and efficiency of operations
- Leverage the advantages of bringing together the operational expertise and drive through more efficient ways of working
- Ensure strategic objectives shaped at Executive Management level are translated into tactical business plans with mechanisms for key measurements in place to monitor progress
- Manage departmental budgets including signing off of invoices and quotes within mandate, including all relevant cost control initiatives
- Benchmark productivity of the department against industry standards and create measures to improve productivity
- Management of the quality team and training in terms of requirements pertaining to Operations
- Ensure occupational health and safety standards are implemented and actioned
- Provide technical support to market and customers – oils and speciality fats
Please apply directly, by clicking on the apply button or visit www.stonebridgehr.co.za for more exciting opportunities.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on file for any further suitable positions.
For more information email: Cherise Breytenbach at firstname.lastname@example.org