Assistant Mineral Resource Manager
Tuesday, 02 March 2021
General Employment - Other General Employment
A listed and expanding Mining entity in the DRC is looking for an experienced Assistant Mineral Resources Manager to join their operations.
**please note, prior experience in Rest of Africa is essential
The ideal incumbent for this role is a Geologist who has had 5-10 years’ experience and at least 2 years in a Senior Management role in the MRM discipline (Rock Engineering, Mine Planning, Geology and Survey).
• Ongoing monitoring and evaluation of SHEQ
• Compliance within MRM initiatives and activities
• Ensuring MRM practices align with strategic objectives of the company
• Managing ore definition through the following activities: mapping, grade control, drilling and surveying
• Quality assurance
• Assisting with budget preparation
• Monitoring costs and risks in area
• Driving superb Stakeholder Relations (internal and external)
• Human Resources Management
• Risk Management
• MRM Administration
• BSc: Geology qualification
• 5-10 years relevant industry experience
• Strong modelling, mapping and surveying experience
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.