The housekeeping Supervisor is in charge of overseeing the cleaning activities of the resort.
- Oversee day-to-day cleaning responsibilities of housekeeping team
- Order cleaning materials and new items are also ordered to ensure that their workers have the proper tools to perform
- Ensure all bedrooms, function rooms, VIP rooms and public rooms are daily cleaned.
- To ensure an adequate supply of clean linen in a good state of repair.
- regularly check rooms for repairs and refurbishing,
- Liaise with General Manager and notify areas needing attention, in respect of decor.
- Handle all staff related issues e.g., recruitment, leave and training
- Dealing with hospitality suppliers: linen, cleaning materials and guest supplies, such as soap, aftershave, etc.
- Ad hoc admin (e.g., controlling budgets supply costs, laundry, maintenance & wages)
- Maintain relationships with all employees
- Reporting on overseeing stock-takes,
- Grade 12
- 3 + years relevant housekeeping
- 3 + years staff management
- Must be fluent in Afrikaans