The company has a vacancy for a Marketing Assistant, who will take responsibility for administrative support to the Marketing Department. The incumbent will also be responsible for the maintenance of the digital platforms of the company.
The successful candidate will work in close collaboration with the Head: Marketing & Sales and Managing Director and act as an ambassador for Good Hope Fruit at all times.
• Management of all digital marketing platforms
• Organising of corporate clothing, events, promotional items and corporate gifts
• Coordination of artwork, brand logos and corporate identity
• Providing logistical support to the marketing team
• Liaison with clients, directors and shareholders
• Travel and accommodation arrangements
• PA support to the Managing Director and the Head: Marketing & Sales
• Relevant post matric qualification
• At least 5 years’ experience in a marketing coordination/assistant role
• Previous experience in the fruit industry will be advantageous
• Above average computer skills (MS Office package & Outlook)
• Above average interest and competency in social media
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
• Accuracy & attention to detail
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with people on all levels
• Ability to function well under pressure and prioritize tasks
A market-related and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, based on experience, skills and competencies.
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.