We are currently looking for a Risk Manager. This is a contract position.
- A Bachelors’ degree (Risk Management, Audit, Accounting or equivalent)
- 5 years operational risk management experience of which 3 years must be at management level.
- Registration with the relevant professional body (i.e. Institute of Risk Management S.A. - IRMSA)
- Develop, review, maintain and communicate ERM policies, and systems. Monitor, evaluate, maintain or enhance the risk maturity profile of the organization.
- Ensure alignment of ERM activities with business planning, performance, budgeting and reporting processes.
- Ensure compilation of strategic and operational risk and opportunity registers, risk incident registers, etc.
- Review the adequacy and effectiveness of ERM systems and processes through regular and independent evaluations.
- Develop risk management key performance indicators, key risk indicators, risk appetite and tolerance levels. Monitor the implementation and effectiveness of risk and opportunities treatment actions in all departments on a regular basis.
- Facilitate the establishment of management engagement structures for regular information & knowledge sharing, communications and reporting on risks and opportunities performance. Evaluate management’s responsiveness in addressing risks and opportunities.
- Develop and implement quality management and management control systems. Compile annual budget inputs and perform regular budget control & monitoring. Perform continuous monitoring and review of the performance of service providers against Service Level Agreements.