- MS Project Advance
- MS Excel Advance
- MS Word
- 3 to 5 years experience as a Project Planner
Brief job description:
Develop and review WBS and WBS Dictionary.
Develop, Maintain and review the fully integrated Project Master Schedule for monitoring and controlling purposes and be able to perform:
- Activity sequencing and review thereof.
- Resource loading and levelling and review thereof.
- Develop calendars and review thereof.
- Develop task calendars and review thereof.
- Perform critical path analysis and report critical deviations and review thereof.
- Assessing risks to the critical path(s) and developing treatment actions including contingency.
- Assessing opportunities to optimize the schedule.
- Ensure alignment between schedule and cash flow.
- Monitoring the greater environment in order to identify potential risks to the schedule.
Monitor and control progress against schedules ensuring:
- Progress tracking and trends.
- Identifying and communicating any schedule conflicts, resource constraints, time constraints etc. to the Project Manager.
- Early identification of variance.
- Forecast impact and adjust the schedule accordingly based on confidence in remedial and recovery actions.
Develop and review the following PEP supporting documents.
- Basis of Schedule.
- Schedule Management Plan.
Quantitative Risk Assessment
- Facilitate Schedule QRA sessions.
- Review Project Schedule.
- Develop QRA Schedule.
- Integrate Time and Cost in Schedule.
- Determine Time-based Cost drivers.
- Determine Estimate, Project, Systemic variance drivers.
- Run Schedule Simulation.