We are currently recruiting for a Payroll Administrator at a company based in Centurion.
The suitable candidate’s main responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Adhere to best practices and efficiency of payroll processes.
- Oversee employee, transactions and reporting activities.
- Assist in payroll calculations, and support the Payroll Team where applicable
- Record maintain current employees and update payroll master data where applicable.
- Process payroll includes importing WFM hours and checking of data.
- Checking of payrolls to the highest standard and validating Payroll Administrators' input done.
- Maintain employee records for new hires, pay changes, and terminations.
- Will Assist Management with given tasks at times
- Salary checklists and variance reports that enlist all new additions, terminations, maternity
- gross earnings, deductions to be checked and validation for approval by relevant managers
- Prepare payroll related reports.
- Prepare files for authorisations of designated payrolls.
- Update Leave forms on Sage 300 People .
- Resolve payroll queries
- Printing and Distribution of Payslips
- Providing Month End Reports for Financial Manager