Administrator / Project Coordinator
Centurion | R 8 000 to R12 000
The Administrator’s duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Developing policies, procedures, sequence and interactions, mandatory procedures, forms and templates, organisational structures etc.
- Creating presentations on PowerPoint with infographics.
- Creating E-Mail communications to clients
- Creating reports, daily, weekly, monthly for clients and projects
- General Project administration
- SharePoint understanding
- Identifying the training needs to enable the organisation to maintain the management systems.
- Standardising policies, procedures, forms and templates.
- Recommend processes and procedural improvements.
- Conduct risk assessments based on client requirements and standard requirements.
- Conduct internal audits and gap analysis audits (audit reports, meeting of minutes, non-conformance reports, corrective action reports).
- Implementation of systems (on-the-job training and assessments).
- Follow-up with clients via phone and email.
- Engage with the client based on their requirements and the scope of work.
- Report on all client complaints and satisfaction.
- Perform problem solving techniques, root cause analysis forms.
- Quality assurance – vetting all processes before submission, spelling and grammar.
- Attend meetings with ISO Consultant – internally and externally.
- Maintain a current and accurate filing system (server and projects filing).
- Utilisations of all project management tools, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Visio, etc.
- Perform other related duties as required.
The employer may in its absolute discretion require the employee to:
- Perform duties which may fall outside his/her job title and/or job description after discussion with the employee;
- Perform any other reasonable and lawful additional duties as requested of the employee
Minimum Experience & Qualifications Required:
- Experience in a coordination/administration role.
- Ability to demonstrate the ability to collaborate with all levels of support services to ensure delivery deadlines are met.
- Valid driver’s licence.