Together with our clients based in Leslie, we are looking for a Dayshift Maize Miller in the food manufacturing/operational (FMCG) environment. The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 3 years maize milling experience. The dayshift Miller must ensure that the process in the mill are managed from raw material intake, conditioning, de-germination, basic maintenance and milling quality product as per agreed specification into final product bins. Achieving all the technical value drivers as set out by the company.
Required skills and qualifications:
- GMF Modules including practical test passed
- Computer Literacy
- 3 years’ experience
- Analytical thinking
- Problem solving
- Deadline driven
- Attention to detail
- Communication and Teamwork
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Sampling and testing raw material from transfer as per sampling procedure.
- Ensure conditioning is achieved according to mill targets.
- Comply to require milling divide and set / maintain the mill accordingly. Communicate settings as per mandate for adjustments to the Head Miller / Production Manager.
- Ensure full traceability of all product through the milling process.
- Ensure deep cleaning is performed as per schedule.
- Ensure all products are milled to specification.
- Ensure mix back stock is controlled using FIFO, Infestation and Quality.
- Ensure that product is packed out according to packing and flushed as per flushing requirements, Quality and weight specifications complied with.
- Ensure compliance with all internal policies, procedures and CIPs.
- Ensure compliance to food safety requirements as per the FSSC standard.
- Dust, Air, Spillage and water leakage free plant must be achieved and maintained at all times – corrective action must be taken to ensure plant comply.
- Management of measuring equipment.
- Optimum equipment Efficiency achieved at all times - using the job card system.
- Ensure OPRPs are managed effectively.
If you meet the requirements as set out above send your CV with REF: Daymil/Leslie
to email@example.com or Alet Peens – recruitment2@qetello. co.za