We have a vacancy for an Invoice clerk in the Centurion area with very strong MS Excel Skills.
- Pastel Evolution experience
- 1-3 years’ experience in Data Capturing/Office Admin
- Strong administrative skills
- Construction Exposure
- Able to lead and motivate staff to high standards of excellence
- Ability to deliver all project related goals in the required time frame
- Good communication and verbal skills in English and Afrikaans
Specific training or accreditations:
- Advanced Excel
- MS Office Skills – Word, Excel, outlook
- Telephone/Email etiquette
- Responsible for the accurate capturing of results on computer and all client service related duties.
- Responsible for the accurate capturing of sales orders.
- Assisting Admin with creation of quotes
- Manage bookings
- Your duties are not limited and within your scope of employment, any additional duties might be given to you by Top Management.
- Capturing of sales orders.
- Creating quotes.
- Circulate quotes to customer.
- Capturing test results.
- Managing bookings for tests
- Reporting any discrepancies to Supervisor / Senior
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Deliver clients’ needs punctually
- Obtain clear details of client’s needs and requirements
- Communicate (honest) progress and unusual observations to client
- Give feedback to client
- Resolve complaints and queries effectively
- Ensure punctual and professional presentation of results and general correspondence
- Adhere to instructions from supervisors and seniors
- Identify and report misconduct to management
- Adhere to approved procedures
- Record/ process data and check that they make sense
- Record/ process data and check for accuracy and correctness.
- Record/process data and check inconsistencies.
- Record/ process data and check correct client and reference details
- Report dubious data
- Comply with all statutory requirements
- Filling of relevant documentation
- Assisting departments heads with following up of outstanding results
- Communicating – email/fax/post/deliver results customers efficiently
- Ensure efficient execution of services in accordance with approved procedures
- Responsible for the reporting of opinions and interpretations where applicable
- Obtain full details of clients and orders/requests
- Responsible for creating quotes, based on clients needs and company’s ability to provide services requested
- Responsible for circulating authorised quotes to customer
- Responsible for raising sales order on Pastel
- Responsible for managing bookings
- Ensure services are recorded punctually at agreed tariffs
- Reports to the supervisor and manager
- Daily interaction and communication required with all departments
- Attention to detail