Assist the BDE (Business development executive) to achieve Targets and Increase Sales Revenue within Territory.
- Developing New Leads through Prospecting and Cold Calling Activities.
- Qualification of all inbound Marketing
- Qualification of all Sales Leads
- Updating of all Leads created in Sales CRM, conversion of Leads to Opportunities.
- Follow-up and handling of all inbound customer calls or email enquiries.
- Updating of all Customer records in CRM in joint effort with the Business Development Executive.
- Creation of all Sales Quotes, Payment Notices directly or via the Sales Administrative Assistant.
- Updating and creation of Sales Opportunities in CRM in joint effort with BDE.
o Current Forecasting
o Sales Pipeline
- Liaise with Accounts Department and Technical Teams – Post Sales Delivery and Implementations.
- Territory Research and Market Segmentation – Potential and Existing Customers.
- Align with and Support Marketing and Sales Plans – Actioning Marketing and Sales Campaigns.
- Improve relevant Product knowledge by participating in eLearning or Group Coaching Sessions.
- Follow up on all outstanding, Documentation or Payments - Orders received or Delivered.
- Set up Meeting Appointments for the BDE’s at Prospective Customers.
- Liaise and Co-Ordinate with Technical Team on Demo Preparations & Technical Meetings.
- Perform all general related administrative duties as required.
Min. 2 years sales experience