My client is seeking a candidate who has experience in implementing software and executing roll outs to the client while integrating the new software with the old.
This is a fixed term contract and will be ending in August 2021
Minimum Experience & Qualifications Required:
- Experience in an Informatics/Computer Science coordination/administration role.
- Able to demonstrate the ability to collaborate with all levels of support services to ensure delivery
deadlines are met.
- Any tertiary qualification related to informatics/computer science.
- Valid driver’s licence.
- Illustrate understanding of the concepts concerning Informatics and Computer Science.
- Illustrate the ability to accurately and efficiently create flowcharts per the client’s requirements.
- Illustrate the concepts concerning management systems. Paying special attention to the understanding and adoption of management systems principles, ensuring that the design and implementation of the management systems is suited to the client’s culture and specific business
- Assist in identifying the appropriate processes needed for management systems, define the relative importance and interaction of those processes and assist the client/organisation in identifying documentation essential to ensure the effective planning operation and control of its
- Assist in evaluating the effectiveness and efficiency of processes to stimulate the organisation to look for opportunities for improvement and assist in promoting a process approach and continual improvement of the management systems within the organisation.
- Assist in identifying the training needs to enable the organisation to maintain the management systems.
- Where applicable, assist the organisation in identifying the relationship between its management systems and any other relevant management system.
- Assist in developing policies, procedures, sequence and interactions, mandatory procedures, forms and templates, organisational structures etc.
- Standardising policies, procedures, forms and templates.
- Assist in conducting risk assessments based on client requirements and standard requirements.
- Assist in conducting internal audits and gap analysis audits (audit reports, meeting of minutes, non-conformance reports, corrective action reports).
- Assist in implementation of systems (on-the-job training and assessments).
- Follow-up with clients via phone and email.
- Engage with the client based on their requirements and the scope of work.
- Report on all client complaints and satisfaction.
- Perform problem solving techniques.
- Quality assurance – vetting all processes before submission, spelling and grammar.
- Attend meetings with the ISO Consultants/Project Managers – internally and externally.
- Maintain a current and accurate filing system (server and projects filing).
- Report to Senior Project Manager on status progress of systems (report, e-mail, verbally).
- Utilisations of all project management tools, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Visio, etc.
- Perform other related duties as required.