Compile monthly and quarterly HR Reports
- REMCO Report
- Recruitment Report
- Industrial relations Report
- Benefits and Compensation Report
Recruitment and Selection
- Coordinate recruitment process
- Compile CVs, Qualifications, Reference Checks
- Qualifications checks, Criminal Checks
- Recommendation report to Executive Management, CEO, and Board
- Hand over Recruitment file to Payroll
Training and Development
- Administer Training Registers
- Coordinate all internal and external training sessions
- Compile WSP Report
- Compile ATR Report
- Be a custodian of Skills Matrix.
- Conduct Training Needs analysis
- Compile a Training Report
- Coordinate disciplinary hearings.
- Source Chairpersons
- Ensure disciplinary hearing minutes are taken and kept.
- Coordinate grievance meetings
- Keep records of grievance proceedings.
- Handle administrative functions relating to CCMA.
Employee Wellness and Employee Relations
- Coordinate Employee wellness days (annual calendar)
- Coordinate Employee Engagement/Team Building sessions
- Arrange Programs relating to Employee Assistance Program
General HR administrative functions
- Help with HR Manager’s diary
- Keep track of all HR-related meetings.
- Keep records of all HR-related documents.
- National Diploma/B Degree in Human Resources.
- 4 years’ experience in HR-related.