An urgent request exist for an E-Commerce Manager who has strong sales and customer services experience;
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage the day-to-day tasks related to the online shop, including daily sales reporting, checking orders etc.
- Product data management - ensuring all product descriptions, renders and other product information are up-to-date and that the prices are correct. Listing new products on website.
- Overall management of e-commerce stock - plan and maintain a sufficient stock holding, forecasting etc.
- Maintaining the general website content - uploading blogs and recipes, website FAQs etc.
- Work with e-commerce channel manager to plan and implement strategies to ensure profitability and meet sales targets.
- Work with the social and digital marketer as well as rest of the marketing team to drive traffic, plan promotions and increase revenue.
- Design and prepare monthly reports on e-commerce/website metrics (Web Analytics - monitor and measure site performance, report on product sales etc.)
- Customer service – daily communication with customers to answer and resolve customer queries.
- Work closely with web development and technical teams to assist with website improvements.
- Daily communication with third-party service providers (couriers, warehouse, loyalty and rewards partner etc.).
- Budget for e-commerce expenditures.
- Maintaining the Prisync product links and send weekly reports to channel managers.
- Collaborate with graphic designer and other team members to plan and create biweekly newsletters.
- Proofread marketing content to ensure spelling, grammar and scientific correctness.
- Creating content (blogs) for website and newsletters.
Technical experience with ecommerce platforms: Wordpress, Woocommerce, Payment gateways, Google Analytics, Mailchimp etc.
- Working well under pressure
- Problem solving
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player
- Flexible and responsive to change