Define seasonal visual merchandising principles and standards, train all stakeholders to effectively implement and maintain these to achieve the required brand image.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Customer Experience:
- Conceptualise VM Principles for each Season and Key promotions
- Identify correct stories in line with buying strategy.
- Provide store specific solutions for layout deviations from VM guideline.
- Visual Merchandising and Housekeeping
- Oversee effective implementation of the seasonal VM Principles and guidelines contained in the Lookbook, VM principles and other ad hoc comms
- Manage a national housekeeping standard
- Offer support for Regional visual managers to reach regional targets
- Ensure that all deadlines for launches and promotions are met
- New, refurbished stores; -co-ordinate all VM related orders and activities with all relevant stake holders
- Create and build the Visual merchandising structure from the ground up
- Training and Development
- Ensure transfer of skills to VM team through workshops, coaching and training at store visits, etc.
- Promote succession planning by identifying and developing staff with potential
- Stock Management
- Monitor stock volumes and performance in stores and provide feedback to your VM team.
- Ensure that the VM’s consider department contribution percentage when planning store layouts
- Interpret stock reports and provide feedback to the team
- Ensure that VM team prioritize stores according to their visual needs
- Ensure orders of visual equipment for new and revamped stores are done correctly
- Ensure Look books and VM principles are sent out timeously
- Store Design
- Contribute to the new store design meetings
- Liaise with Designer to come up with better merchandise ideas for store design