Talent Acquisition | Recruitment Specialist – CBD, Western Cape
R420 000 – R504 000 Per Annum CTC plus Performance Based Bonus
Our Client, a Reputable Global Advisory Consulting Firm is currently expanding their Corporate Services division.
One would describe you as a proactive individual who has a passion for Talent acquisition.
You have experience in championing and delivering all recruitment and onboarding functions in a medium-sized and scaling company and can demonstrate an innovative approach to your work.
Main Purpose of the Role
To source, select and acquire exceptional talent for the team both locally and internationally.
Reporting to the Head of HR, you will also assist in developing new recruitment processes and practices, contribute to HR Team and company projects related to people practices.
South African (HDI) candidates only.
- Implementing and administering the full recruitment process including workforce planning, advertising, selection procedure and onboarding.
- Developing and implementing a robust and sustainable candidate sourcing strategy and methodology.
- Running programs related to employment branding and talent attraction.
- Managing content on the company website and external career pages.
- Liaising with recruitment agencies and other candidate sourcing channels.
- Building a talent pipeline and referral network.
- Running graduate recruitment and internship initiatives.
- Administering the career portal, recruitment database.
- Contributing to the development and implementation of best-fit people processes as part of the HR team.
- Maintaining records, developing analytics, and reporting on recruitment trends and data.
- Preparing candidate feedback incorporating selection and psychometric information.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Human Resources or related discipline
- 4-5 Years high level talent acquisition | local and international recruitment experience gained ideally within a medium scaling high level professional business advisory | consulting | engineering | investment firm
- Registration as a Psychometrist would be advantageous
- Advanced MS Office and general IT systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A good understanding of South Africa labour legislation.
KEY SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Relationship building.
- Extremely organized, flexible and efficient.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise and follow-through and manage workload and deadlines effectively.
- The ability to work well under pressure.
- Work independently yet a team player.
- The ability to exercise appropriate judgment and discretion, especially when handling confidential information.
- Highly self-motivated person.
- Adaptable and comfortable working in a relatively unstructured environment.
To apply for this role please email a detailed copy of your CV with “Talent Acquisition Specialist” in the subject line together with a “Motivational Summary” to Andrea Jones: email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org